sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

Music

Moulin Rouge: YouR sOng!


My gift is my songAnd this one is for youAnd you can tell everybodyThat this is your song





And may be quite simple thatNow that it´s doneI hope you don´t mindI hope you don´t mindThat I put down in wordsHow wonderful life isNow you´re in the world





Sat on the roofAnd I kicked off the mossWell singing these versesWell they, they got me quite crossBut the suns been kindWhile I wrote this songIt´s for people like you That keep it turned on.





So excuse me forgettingBut these things I doYou see I´ve forgottenIf they´re green or they´re blueAnyway the thing isThat I really love youYours are the sweetest eyesThat I´ve ever seen





So excuse me forgettingBut these things I doYou see I´ve forgottenIf they´re green or they´re blueAnyway the thing isThat I really love youYours are the sweetest eyesThat I´ve ever seen





I hope you don´t mindI hope you don´t mindThat I put down in wordsHow wonderful life isNow you´re in the world.








1 comentario: